Catalan Sport Tours and Rugby AM have come together to offer your junior team the fantastic opportunity of competing in the Dragons Challenge in Perpignan next Easter. The Challenge is France’s greatest juniors tournament with teams from all over the country coming together to play rugby league in the gorgeous surroundings of Perpignan.All of the players then make their way down to the Stade Gilbert Brutus for the full Dragons game day experience.
Taking place during the school holidays, our Dragons Challenge is perfect for all junior teams (up until under 14’s) and includes all of the below.
* Flights from Northern Airport such as Manchester Leeds, Liverpool or East Midlands
* 10kg bags included (15kg check-in bags extra costs)
* 4 star resort accommodation
* Return Airport/resort, tournament, event and match transfers
* Entered into the Dragons Challenge knockout competition
* Tickets to the Catalans Dragons match on Easter Monday
* Organising of midweek game with post-match function (5/7 night tours)
* Behind the scenes Catalans Dragons stadium tour
* Watch Catalans Dragons training session and meet the players (5/7 night tours)
* Bi-lingual tour guide throughout
Prices (per person) range between
3 nights £320 – £359
5 nights £389 – £419
7 nights £429 – £479